[macvoiceover] Re: the cloud

  • From: Daniela Rubio <mabuhay94@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 08:36:29 +0100

Now that we speak about the cloud, I would like to ask you how to, for example,
make a document on my computer and be able to see it in my iPad or vise versa?
As well, if I create a new Ical event with an alert and I am not at home, would
it be replied in my iPhone or iPad? Thanks for your answers!

SALUDOS, DANIELA R.T.
MACNETICOS, APPLE Y ACCESIBILIDAD A TU ALCANCE.
 EN TWITTER: @macneticos
 NUESTRO BLOG EN:
www.macneticus.blogspot.com
Y EL PODCAST EN:`