[macvoiceover] Re: stability/problems th 10.8 and voiceover , what's happening

  • From: William Windels <william.windels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 01:38:36 +0200

Hello Tuscia and others,
I haven't perhaps explained clearly but I hadn't problems with any application
on my macbook air but I had problems with voiceover/osx.
Voiceover wasn't working anymore when I logged in with my normal useraccount.
The speech and the braille where not working but the system was working normal
for sighted users.
As suggested here, a reset of the prefferene-files of voiceover was solving teh
problem but then I was lost all my settings.
This should not be a problem since I had done a export of my voprefs but , I
think a problem since 10.7, personalised trackpadcommands where not importing
from a global vopref file.
I hope this is more clear now.

Kind regards and good night here,
William from Belgium