[macvoiceover] Re: sound and speech anotation and dictation

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 09:47:58 -0400

it is newer than macspeech dictate or is that the older name.

On Sep 3, 2009, at 9:23 AM, Chris Hofstader wrote:

What is iListen? I have MacSpeech Dictate which works poorly with VO - do they have another program that is more friendly?

cdh
On Sep 2, 2009, at 9:27 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

well, dictation would be using ilisten a program for typing with your voice from macspeech. I don't know about the other stuff.

On Sep 2, 2009, at 9:18 PM, jim rawls wrote:

Hi all,
as you know I am thinking about switching to the Mac. Well, the adult Ed program is teaching a class called Mac for the very beginner. One of the things he is going to cover is what the subject line says here. What the heck would that be about? Any ideas? Jim