[macvoiceover] Re: setting GarageBand song length

  • From: Timothy Clark <timothyclark113@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 01:48:40 -0400

Also, you can use grauge band in sink with sound flower to change your
voice. It's what I use mine for. But, is there a way to record and
edit with it?

On 11/4/10, Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Let me be a little more clear.  You will want to record on the empty track
> and then delete it when you are through with it.
>
> Just tried it and it works.
> On Nov 4, 2010, at 9:57 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:
>
>> Bryan,
>>
>> Here is a way to trick it.
>>
>> Open a new track and let it run for a while, lets say to bar 60, then you
>> can stretch loops or what ever you want and then delete the empty track
>> when you're done.  Its not pretty, but, it works.
>> Keith Reedy
>> Please visit this page and click "Like" if you like!
>> http://m.facebook.com/pages/Keith-Reedy/114181261930792?fbb=rd45a72d7&refid=46
>>
>> On Nov 4, 2010, at 7:23 PM, Bryan Smart wrote:
>>
>>> I’m stuck at a 32 bar song. There are indicator controls that show the
>>> play head position and the song length, but we can’t interact with
>>> indicators, and we can’t type in to them. I tried, and we can’t drag
>>> them, nor the ruler control that contains them.
>>>
>>> Anyone know how to increase the song length beyond 32 bars?
>>>
>>> Bryan

>>  macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Timothy Clark, Owner and Manijor of WTCN Radio. Located on the web at,
http://s8.myradiostream.com/18926.htm
 Skypes, personal
 djtimothy1
musician work and productions timothyclarkofficial
Radio station, wtcn.radio
 God Bless