[macvoiceover] Re: setting GarageBand song length

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 21:57:44 -0400

Bryan,

Here is a way to trick it.

Open a new track and let it run for a while, lets say to bar 60, then you can
stretch loops or what ever you want and then delete the empty track when you're
done.  Its not pretty, but, it works.
Keith Reedy
Please visit this page and click "Like" if you like!
http://m.facebook.com/pages/Keith-Reedy/114181261930792?fbb=rd45a72d7&refid=46