[macvoiceover] regarding logicFW: regarding logic and System Access

  • From: "Ms. Owens" <ginnyo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 05:00:17 -0600

So here's the note I finally got back from Apple about Logic.  (long long
sigh)  So I'm out $300 for nothing.but hopefully one day it will have been
worth it.<smile>  Guess I have to buy Cakewalk for the PC after all.

I got the news and it looks like the software will be unable to work with
Voice Over.  We found from the engineers that the software would have to be
re-tooled in order for this to work.  Unfortunately, this is not something
that will happen soon, as you  refiguring software takes some time.  We do
have the escalation in place and if they do rework the software it would be
issued as an update and would be available to download.

The engineers do know that is is something that would be very desirable for
the visually impaired community.   I apologize, but we should probably set
it up for a return at this point.

Regards,

Carolyn Bolton

Apple