[macvoiceover] recovered messages mailbox (How to find it)

  • From: Nicole Hutchins <nkhutch86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:03:54 -0400

Hi there,
Someone had previously asked me how to get to the recovered messages mailbox
that was storing messages and causing mail to crash.
For me, it was found in the list where my work emails were because that mailbox
was specific to that account. So, I went to where it said "Nicole's work",
pressed the right arrow to expand it, down arrow through the list, and there
was the recovered messages mailbox. I deleted the mailbox completely, so now
the messages won't be stored in there, and I'll see if this helps with my
issues in mail.
Hope this helps,
Nicole>