[macvoiceover] Re: readiris

  • From: May McDonald <mcdonald.may@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 19:15:30 -0700

Smile, I was going to let you know that it didn't work Rustle, but you beat me to it.

May and Wynter with a y
On 19-Sep-09, at 6:48 PM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:

Hi everyone,

In an earlier post I gave a link to download a demo of Read Iris. Unfortunately, the demo is not a demo you can install and use, but just a demo of how Read Iris works. Sorry about that! I'm not sure if there is an actual trial demo of Read Iris or not... can't recall if I bought it without trying or not... my brain cells have been overworked for the past couple of months since switching to the Mac and to the iPhone! <grin>

Russell
On 2009-09-19, at 2:05 PM, May and Wynter wrote:

Hey Rustle, what's VuScan and where do I find that one? Do I need both for it to work?

May and Wynter with a y