[macvoiceover] Re: readiris

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 18:41:04 -0400

I only know that I cannot use readiris in sl.

On Sep 19, 2009, at 5:26 PM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:

Hi May & all,

I sent you the link to VuScan privately along with the docs to install and use VuScan and Read Iris. Perhaps someone else can answer your question about whether or not we need both. I'm sort of curious about this too! Why can't we use Read Iris alone? Or, can we? I haven't had time to play around with this yet, so if someone has any insights, that'd be great!! <smiles>

Russell
On 2009-09-19, at 2:05 PM, May and Wynter wrote:

Hey Rustle, what's VuScan and where do I find that one? Do I need both for it to work?

May and Wynter with a y