[macvoiceover] Re: question on nls library

  • From: CJ Daniel <cj_daniel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 14:14:39 -0700

True enough,

But, if you're like me & you download a lot of books from NLS, Learning Allie,
& Book share, that you store for later reference, then compressed is the way to
go.  I don't just think of them as reading material or recreational, I also
think of books as a collection of reference works for my own writing.  But,
everyone can pick their own solution.

CJ