[macvoiceover] question on nls library

  • From: "Don" <nancydc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 13:21:41 -0600

When I download a book into the downloads folder, I then get on the book and
copy. I then close it and open the cartridge and go to dtb open it and paste it
and it does not show up. What am I doing wrong, hope this is a question that
someone will answer, most of the time my questions are to simple that they
don't get an answer and when I look at them most of them that I ask are pretty
stupid if I just thank, this one I can not understand what is going on. Thanks
all Don