[macvoiceover] no iphone for me neither

  • From: Tommaso Nonis <ntommy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 09:18:54 +0200

Hi there,
the iphone for me will remain a dream I guess. I've checked this morning on the apple store and here in Italy it costs 599 euro, versus the 199 dollars in the US. And here's a question: is it true that if I purchase it from the states, it'll not be useable with italian operators?
IF someone knows and has a workaround, I'd be happy to know.

Thanks in advace