[macvoiceover] Re: I just baught, Amadeus Pro - Audio editor / sound and voice recorder for MacOS X

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 03:12:55 -0400

I bought it too. It's definitely an excellent piece of software. The only thing I miss in the program, just like many other people, is to be able to jump straight to a given point of the file, such as 50 minutes and 20 seconds or something like that... Oh, and talking about Amadeus, there was a question I wanted to ask... Is it possible using VO to record two tracks at the same time, using different sources? If it is, how can I do that?

Thanks!

Ignasi
On Jun 19, 2009, at 12:31 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

Some of us have been working for weeks to make Amadeus Pro more usable with Voiceover and it really does work well.

You can buy it or get a demo here,

http://www.hairersoft.com/AmadeusPro/AmadeusPro.html

You can find the guides at,
www.icanworkthisthing.com
under,
MAC with Voiceover.

If you want to do simple editing, or, if you need to do multi tracking, this works for me.