[macvoiceover] Re: new web-based Kindle app for IPad

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 07:41:33 -0700

Speaking of those clicks that Jim mentioned in the this thread about
the new IPad Kindle app, does anybody know of a way to turn those
clicks off, not just for the app, but for always? I find them
unnecessary and annoying when continuously reading, and there are
times, outside of this Kindle app, when they become quite annoying and
intrusive.

mary