[macvoiceover] Re: morre strange Mac behavior

  • From: "brandon" <stunnerstud@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:47:33 -0500

dona I'm sorry but why do you feel it's so hard to just use the vo keys like they were suppose to be used instead of using windows key commands all the time?

I'm not bashing here, but just wondering.
If apple wanted people to use windows key commands then they would have not invented voice over.
Again, not bashing just pointing out some things.
Brandon
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>