[macvoiceover] morre strange Mac behavior

  • From: Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 11:11:44 -0400

Hi all,

Just looking for a bit of feedback here.

I'm in the mail program. When I open a message using VO-J, I am unable to tab and shift-tab through the message headers, e.g. go from the body of the message to see who sent it, when it was sent, etc. If I press Shift-Tab to try and do this, I am immediately taken back to the message table. Is this normal? I have not yet had time to run Permission Repair as David suggested yesterday, that was on my list for this afternoon. I did, however try turning VO off and back on, and the behavior persists.

thanks for your feedback here.
Best,
Donna