[macvoiceover] Re: may be OT: an Iphone question

  • From: Chantel Cuddemi <jawsgirl87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 15:25:23 -0400

I know they are huge, I've had one.
On Jun 17, 2009, at 3:23 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

a braille lite is huge anyway.

On Jun 17, 2009, at 2:59 PM, Mark Baxter wrote:

Compared to a cell phone? Even a Braille Lyte is huge compared to a cell phone. I suppose, if you have a deaf friend you need to communicate with, or as Donna says, want to do private E-mail without a headset, I can see the point. Still, it was just a question and I didn't mean to tick anyone off. I've never met a Braille display I'd consider portable unless I was carrying a backpack.

Mark BurningHawk

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page: