[macvoiceover] Re: main menu comments about mac and bookshare

  • From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 21:10:01 -0600 (CST)

If you have a Linux box you can get bookshare unpacking books on it too. It's most definitely not aimed at the dos crowd though. It could be the Linux version of bookshare bks-unpack is what'll work on the mac though I can't yet confirm this using terminal. It's a judgement call really, what's the probability of getting any favorable coverage out of main menu and if that's reasonable how much time is it likely to take to get there? After that, will the effort even have been worthwhile? If the broadcasting position is being used as a possible stepping stone to work in the windows-blindness industry; your probabilities are slim and none and slim left town many years ago.