[macvoiceover] Re: [macvoiceover] Information on, Warning: SUID file will not be repaired « Macsolvers’ Blog

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 13:18:34 -0700

Hi Keith, so this suid file warning can only be viewed by looking at the history items in the results table. Then, if we've installed the update from software update, can we still install the combo updater, or is it too late, and what exactly is this combo updater anyway, and if this only affects voice over users, then, shouldn't apple be made aware of this, so they can correct this when we use software update, or maybe I'm not quite understanding something.

On May 13, 2009, at 11:46 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Here is some info on this message from earlier updates and as David said, the combo updater will take care of it.

Keith Reedy

http://macsolvers.wordpress.com/2009/01/21/suid/