[macvoiceover] latest release of virtual box

  • From: Scott Rutkowski <scott7442@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 05:36:57 +1000

Hi all.

Just downloaded and installed the latest 2.2.2 release of suns virtualbox.

I apologize if i've missed something but when i ran virtualbox after installing it, voiceover said virtualbox registration dialog and there were a whole bunch of unknowns on the screen. Nothing could be interacted with and have sun taken a step backwards with virtualbox?
In my opinion totally unusable.
Can someone please let me know if this is corect and we can't use virtualbox anymore or what?

this version was released on april 28.

Thanks  to anyone who may have some info on virtualbox.