[macvoiceover] Re: keyboard and numpad Commanders

  • From: Ray Foret jr <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 02:26:40 -0600

I can.  The external number keypad must be Mac compatible.  You can't just use
any Windows number keypad.  the dealer didn't explain to me why; just that it's
so.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray!!!

Now a Mac User!!!

Phone:
+1 (985) 360-3614

E-mail:
rforetjr at comcast dot net

Skype Name:
barefootedray

On Dec 17, 2009, at 10:06 PM, Sam Troia wrote:

Hi, Mary,

The option key you pick for the keyboard commander is of course left or right
and that one is then used for all commands.  You can change this at any time.

Having a Mac Mini, I can't answer your question about the external num pad.