[macvoiceover] Re: itunes

  • From: CJ Daniel <cj_daniel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 14:15:36 -0700

I can only ask, why you haven't been booted from the list.  Do you have any
knowledge of how rude & distasteful you make yourself appear with this post?  I
can understand being frustrated with other people's learning curve.  However,
the beauty of the net is that you can just move on.  Unfortunately for some
people, like yourself, the beauty of the net is that they can act in a way that
they would never have the courage to demonstrate in the flesh.  Well, @ least,
we hope not.  I guess there's a chance that you might actually be this awe full
in reality.  Anyway, I hope, in the future, you will understand the need to
restrain your less than gracious character or that your iPad will self destruct
in shame.

CJ