[macvoiceover] Re: ios: reading pdfs more than 1 page at a time:

  • From: Peggy Fleischer <peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 09:33:17 -0400

I don't understand why you guys are having trouble reading continuously in
Ibooks. I just use the same three finger swipe  that I use in Safari to read a
whole document and the pages just keep on  turning.

You just touch the screen to pause the reading and bookmark the page you
stopped on with the "bookmark this page" button. when you come back and want to
resume, press the "unbookmark" button and do the swipe again and your reading
will resume.

        Peggy Fleischer
peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jude 1:24  Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, And to present
you
faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
1:25  To God our Savior, Who alone is wise, Be glory and majesty, Dominion
and power, Both now and forever. Amen.