[macvoiceover] Re: ios: reading pdfs more than 1 page at a time:

  • From: Tim Grady <tfgrady1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 14:15:50 -0400

It really isn't that hard to understand if you owned an old nano.  If you
remember on those ipods to change the vo characteristics you just went back to
your computer, changed what you wanted and then resynced your ipod.  So try
reading continusly on your computer and resync your ipad, iphone or itouch and
see what happens.