[macvoiceover] Re: installing windows seven on to Mac

  • From: Richie Gardenhire <rhire1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 10:28:45 -0900

I asked a friend about that the other day and she told me that, in future updates, windows 7 can be installed, using BootCamp, but only in Snow Leopard. That said, the latest VMWare Fusion upgrades allows for Windows 7 to be installed, but I would like to check out Virtual Box to see if it will allow for installation of Sindows 7. Virtual Box might be an alternative worth considering for people who are a little lery of using Fusion. Richie Gardenhire, Anchorage, Alaska.

On Jan 15, 2010, at 3:13 AM, Peter Durieux wrote:

Hi,

If I can remember it well, I have red somewhere that bootcamp does not support windows 7 on this time, but I can be wrong.

kr

-Peter

Op 15-jan-2010, om 09:29 heeft ahmed alomran het volgende geschreven:

Hi all
i am writing to ask whether it is possible to install windows seven in to my Mac 10.6 snow leopard. when i opened bootcamp assistant it says that i can install windows XP or Vista but it did not mention any thing regarding windows seven.
can any one advice please?
Kind regards.
Ahmed.