[macvoiceover] Re: iTunes messing up songs from imported Cds?

  • From: "Robin Kipp" <robin.kipp@xxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 01:50:17 +0200

Hi David,
Thanks for your advice! So I went and did just that, but unfortunately
didn't work... So I once again contacted Apple Care, and an Apple
support member helped me out. Apparently, the problem was that songs
weren't sorted by track number, but after setting iTunes to do just that
songs were displayed just fine. :-)
Have a great day everyone!
Robin