[macvoiceover] iPhone Safari can't check radio buttons

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 14:59:36 -0700

Hi all,

I created a "student satisfaction" survey on Survey Monkey that we wish to send
out to students with disabilities at the University where I work.  I'm
currently checking it to see how accessible it is, and, just for fun, thought
I'd try to fill it in using my iPhone.  Well, mostly I'm able to fill in the
survey with the exception of the first couple of pages where I cannot get VO to
check any radio buttons.  This is odd since there are radio buttons further
along in the survey which I am able to select with no trouble.

Has anyone else come across stubborn radio buttons?  If so, is there something
I can do to select them?  I was kind of excited that I was able to fill in this
survey, on my iPhone, but disappointed that some of these radio buttons don't
seem to work.

Unfortunately I cannot send the link to the survey out publicly.... might skew
the results if someone decides to fill it in once we go live with it! <smile>

Thanks all,

Russell>