[macvoiceover] Re: iOS 4.2

  • From: Laura <laura.mcg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 13:53:46 +0100

Wow. That looks like a pretty awesome update. The music/TV streaming, printing
and keyboard control are obviously the biggest things, but searching for
specific words on webpages with Safari is also a nice feature.

And it does look to me like you'll be able to do far more with the keyboard
than just type in text fields. A lot of that update info is just a straight
copy of what it said about iOs 4 in June, but the keyboard part is definitely
new.