[macvoiceover] Re: This list is 5 years old today.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 08:54:06 -0400

Thanks Mike and all of you who have sent messages.  It has been a big job, but,
lots of the folks who have started on this list are teaching others and thats
what its all about.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.