[macvoiceover] iChat and Lion

  • From: Olivia Norman <olivianorman@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 19:37:52 -0700

Hi Guys,
I'm trying iChat with lion, but can't seem to connnect.  It's not showing my
buddies, and insists I'm off line, even though my internet's working fine.  Has
anyone else experienced this?  Is there a work around?
Olivia

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.", Steve
Jobs