[macvoiceover] Re: i message?

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 11:47:22 -0700

go to the apps store and type in i message in the search field and it will
come up and you can download the beta and use it now

On 2012-07-21, at 9:58 AM, Beverly Crook wrote:

Hi,

  Are you talking about sending E mails? If not what messages are you
sending and how do you do that?

        Thanks Bevie
On Jul 20, 2012, at 4:51 PM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:

Hi,

That's been my experience as well.  If I send messages from my Mac and
someone replies, I only see the text messages on my Mac, and not on my
iPhone.  I don't see my text messages or the replies on my iPhone, which is
too bad as sometime I start a conversation on my Mac and would like to
continue it later on my iPhone.  I thought this app was supposed to be able
to do this, but I haven't found a way to do it yet.  Does anyone have any
ideas?

Thanks,

Russell
On 2012-07-18, at 8:09 AM, rhonda cruz wrote:

 hello yes,
 it should send you a copy.
 to your phone. too.
 from rhonda.

On Jul 18, 2012, at 6:55 AM, Maria Chapman wrote:

Hi.  if i send an i message using the messages ap on the mac, and someone
replies from their iPhone, am I supposed to get it on my phone as well?
have gone in and put in my apple id and password but it just keeps bringing
me back to the sign in screen and there is only a cancel button.  I'm sure
my id and password are correct.  I see messages on my mac if i write them
and someone replies, but never see them on the phone.

help?

thanks

Maria Chapman
bubbygirl1972@xxxxxxxxx

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." -
Mahatma Gandhi