[macvoiceover] Re: i message?

  • From: Pete Nalda <lpnalda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 02:39:05 -0500

Yeah. I did forget that iMessage will come to MacOS in 8.1 (Mountain Lion). But
will again communicate with iPhone devices. No android or iPod touches.

Egun On, Lagunak! Basque for G'day, Mates
Louie P. (Pete) Nalda
Http://www.myspace.com/lpnalda
Http://www.facebook.com/lpnalda
Http://www.linkedin.com/in/lpnalda