[macvoiceover] how to with wireless keyboard

  • From: Tim Grady <tfgrady1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 09:38:01 -0500

This is a question about a vo command with an aluminum wireless keyboard.  Now,
I am used to using the num-pad commander which of course I can't do on the
wireless keyboard because it has no numpad.  Now, here is the question.  With
voiceover and keyboards with numpads you cycled through menus by hitting the
menu option, for example, if you wanted to get to the menu where you can see
things like the status of airport or the clock then you would just hit the menu
key combination twice, but that doesn't seem to work with the wireless
keyboard, at least in my case.  How do you do this on the wireless keyboard?>