[macvoiceover] Re: how to deal with large pages with voice over

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 09:20:44 -0800

Hi David, I don't feel comfortable with using the physical mouse, so I
wonder if there is a way to click the mouse from the key board, or with
voice over, since I get the message unable to root voice over cursor to
the mouse?
On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 12:16:29 -0500, David Poehlman wrote:

click the mouse button while holding down control which provides a
context menu.

Marty