[macvoiceover] Re: how to collapse a row in i-tunes radio

  • From: Randy Stegall <kc4gfr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 21:40:38 -0500

Category name.

Randy
On Feb 19, 2009, at 9:35 PM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi all, it's been a while since I've listened to a radio station using
i-tunes, so, after expanding a catigory in i-tunes radio, how do you
collapse the catagory, because I can't press left arrow to collapse the catagory, and thus, that catigory keeps playing, and also, according to
Mike Arrigo's tutorial on i-tunes 8 on blind cool tech, command period
is the stop command, but in the i-tunes menu, it says space is the stop
command, so how do you know if you're pausing a station or actually
stopping it?  I guess I must be doing something wrong, because I can't
seem to collapse a station catigory once I expand it, or maybe it makes
a difference where you use vo backslash to expand the catigory, either
the songs table, or the catigory name, not sure, but thanks in advance
for any assistance with this.

Marty