[macvoiceover] Re: how can i delete an account in mail?

  • From: chantel cuddemi <jawsgirl87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 13:16:46 -0400

If you go to preferences, you will fin the account button. Pres that button, and then you will see a table with sever of your mail accounts. Interact with the table by pressing vo shift down arrow, and scroll to the account you want to remove.

Stop interacting with the table, and remove button.
Hope this helps,
Chantel.
On May 19, 2009, at 12:48 PM, ahmed alomran wrote:

hi all
i added several accounts in Apple mail. However, my hotmail account does not work properly and therefore i want to delete it from mail. can any one from the list explain to me how to do that?
kind regards.
Ahmed.