[macvoiceover] Re: how can i delete an account in mail?

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 14:55:09 -0400

I'm glad Brandon so ably trained you on the mac. He is not the one who's been teaching me, but I can assure you I have the best! Marcy

On May 19, 2009, at 2:48 PM, chantel cuddemi wrote:

I as trained by one of the bst mac users on this list, Brandon Misch.
On May 19, 2009, at 2:46 PM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

No prob. As a fairly new mac user, I feel so good when I can teach someone else how to do something, as I was so ably taught by someone else! Marcy
On May 19, 2009, at 1:36 PM, chantel cuddemi wrote:

I stand corrected, Marcy. Thanks for checking on that.
On May 19, 2009, at 1:26 PM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

Just checked it out for sure, and you can arrow down thru the table without interacting with it. At least, that's the way it works for me. Marcy
On May 19, 2009, at 1:16 PM, chantel cuddemi wrote:

If you go to preferences, you will fin the account button. Pres that button, and then you will see a table with sever of your mail accounts. Interact with the table by pressing vo shift down arrow, and scroll to the account you want to remove.
Stop interacting with the table, and remove button.
Hope this helps,
Chantel.
On May 19, 2009, at 12:48 PM, ahmed alomran wrote:

hi all
i added several accounts in Apple mail. However, my hotmail account does not work properly and therefore i want to delete it from mail. can any one from the list explain to me how to do that?
kind regards.
Ahmed.

--
Wordy Mom