[macvoiceover] Re: help with Mac

  • From: "brandon" <stunnerstud@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 12:05:45 -0500

hi dana if you don't want your macbook pro, instead of sending it back to the
store contact me off list and set up sending it to my adress here at home.
I have another person who would like a mac book pro and I'm looking to get a
second one anyway.
If you want to send that to me contact me off list at stunnerstud@xxxxxxxxx and
I'll be happy to take it off your hands.
Brandon