[macvoiceover] Re: has anybody experienced this?

  • From: Jacob Schmude <j.schmude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 07:37:16 -0700

Actually David, option pressed 5 times toggles mouse keys, though for some reason VO does say "system zoom" that's not what it is. And, if you've got a laptop without a numpad overlay, or use the numpad for Voiceover commands on a keyboard that does have one, things could definitely get strange with mousekeys enabled :).

On Oct 17, 2008, at 04:14, David Poehlman wrote:

this happens to me when I've done something strange with the keyboard. for instance, option pressed 5 times quickly toggles system zoom. if I do that,
lots of things get strange.