[macvoiceover] has anybody experienced this?

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac voice over list" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 16:21:02 -0700

Hi all, I had had my mac mini on for about 6 hours, and I was on a
youtube site, and at one point, I found that the link chooser menu
didn't work, but the list was coming up, with the links starting at the
bottom of the list, but it didn't say link chooser menu, and the number
of links on the given page, so I had to re-start, and then it seemed to
work fine, but I wonder if this is normal behaviour for the mac and
voice over?

Marty