[macvoiceover] frustrated

  • From: May McDonald <mcdonald.may@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 02:29:23 -0800

Ok, is there anyone here that can help out?  I'm getting extremely frustrated
with Windows 7.

I have windows 7 installed and I'm using it through fusion.  For some reason
that I can not figure out, I can not save anything to windows.  I try and
download a program but it won't let me.  Does anyone have any idea on why this
might be and how I can fix it?  It's driving me mad and I've been trying for
days to figure it out and getting no where.>