[macvoiceover] Re: facebook on the mac

  • From: Dan Eickmeier <va3ets@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 17:09:52 -0500

Mobile versions ofsites, even though they're designed for use on cellphones, are good because of the fact that they're text based. I believe the mobile version of facebook is at http://m.facebook.com. Try that.

On Jan 20, 2009, at 2:18 PM, Scott Rutkowski wrote:

Hi all.

If anyone uses facebook on the mac are you using the full facebook.com site with safari or using some kind of a facebook client? I'm finding the facebook site to have way too many options on it using safari.
If anyone has any info on the above, please let us all know.
I'm enjoying facebook just trying to work it all out on the mac.
thanks all.