[macvoiceover] Re: facebook on the mac

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 13:43:39 -0800

Hi Scott, this may or may not help you, but last week, Steve Sawczyn
did an assistive technology presentation on social networks, in which
he mentioned facebook, and though he didn't actually demonstrate the
site, he did talk about it extensively, so you might want to go to
http://www.atmaine.com/atshow
and search for the most recent archive, and he will do a continuation
show on this tomorrow, but sorry I can't help more, maybe you can write
him, Shane Jackson, or maybe even other mac users, to see what their
thoughts on facebook are, although, Steve did say he thought that
twitter was a much easier site to navigate.
On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 06:18:03 +1100, Scott Rutkowski wrote:

Hi all.

If anyone uses facebook on the mac are you using the full facebook.com

site with safari or using some kind of a facebook client?
I'm finding the facebook site to have way too many options on it using

safari.
If anyone has any info on the above, please let us all know.
I'm enjoying facebook just trying to work it all out on the mac.
thanks all.

Marty