[macvoiceover] extremely difficult to navigate

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac voice over list" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 00:17:04 -0700

Hi all, has anybody tried to navigate the infowars site at
http://www.infowars.com
when I went there, every time I got past the search link, either with
vo right arrow, or tab, the mac mini would go into busy mode, and I
found I couldn't use any heading commands, with vo command h, because
when I would try, it either wouldn't go to any heading, and in one
case, the mac mini completely locked up, I couldn't command tab, or
grave accent tab, or go to the menu bar, so I had to power down the mac
mini, and I've never had the mac mini do that before, completely
forcing me to power down, and when I started again, safari was closed,
and this is with safari beta4, so I'm wondering if any of you will fair
better on that site than I did?  I did send several feed back reports,
but in one, I think I mislabeled the heading key stroke as vo h, so I
hope they don't get it wrong, and thanks in advance for any help with
this site.

Marty