[macvoiceover] Re: experience with tables and some thoughts

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 10:44:22 -0400

multi line labels seem to require separate cells. I guess though if you make something too long, it will rap but most likely in a place you don't want it too.

On Nov 3, 2007, at 10:37 AM, Jude DaShiell wrote:

Has anybody tried control-pagedown? It works in excel and since alot of this program uses excel look-and-feel that might work. I've not yet figured how to do multiple-line labels though yet.

On Sat, 3 Nov 2007, Jane Jordan (gmail) wrote:

Have you figured out how to move between multiple sheets in a workbook? :) I have a workbook with five sheets, soon to be six, and I want to work on it some here, but I am having trouble figuring out how to move betwen sheets.

Jane

Good evening. I have tried this program although not the current update. I suggest all who are interested in an easy to use spreadsheet program try this and corospond with the developer. I have contacted him about several issues and his responses are always courteous and encouraging. He is aware of some of the voiceover issues and is seaking apple's guidance on them. I have tried opening an excel document and it looked great in this program. We need this and we need to support the developer in his efforts. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg Kearney" <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx > To: "General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind" <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "macvoiceover" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 6:00 PM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Update on Tables
macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web > > interface at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover
> > Click on the link below to go to our homepage.
> http://www.icanworkthisthing.com
> > Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link below.
> //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover
> > Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to >
macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web > interface at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover

Jonnie Appleseed
with his