[macvoiceover] Re: email

  • From: Robert Nelson <Robert_Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 17:06:11 -0400

Dear David,
On Snow Leopard you can change the sort order of most tables including MAIL
Table by using the   keyboard toggle command VO-SHIFT-vertical bar.Firtst  VO
arrow over to the  column you want to sort by  in this case the date column.
Press the toggle command and VO will say either sort down or sort up and that's
it.
Sincerely Yours,
robert Nelson