[macvoiceover] Re: duplikit songs in itunes

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 01:04:13 -0400

are the songs duplicated in your itunes music folder too?
On Oct 31, 2009, at 12:59 AM, Candie Stiles wrote:

I coppied all of the songs in my itunes library on to my mac book. For some reason I have two coppies of every single song which means that instead of having about 4000 songs I have 8000. The songs are pretty much organized in their albums, but there are two of each song. Does anyone know how I can get rid of so many duplikits?

Candie Stiles MT/BC SPED
Kingdom Light Music Therapy
65 South Washington Street
Binghamton, NY 13903