[macvoiceover] Re: duplikit songs in itunes

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 07:11:30 -0400

I need more info but what you need to do is copy the content into the places it
needs to go before opening it and then you won't have duplicates.

On Oct 31, 2009, at 12:59 AM, Candie Stiles wrote:

I coppied all of the songs in my itunes library on to my mac book. For some
reason I have two coppies of every single song which means that instead of
having about 4000 songs I have 8000. The songs are pretty much organized in
their albums, but there are two of each song. Does anyone know how I can get
rid of so many duplikits?

Candie Stiles MT/BC SPED

Kingdom Light Music Therapy

65 South Washington Street