[macvoiceover] dtbmaker

  • From: william windels <wonka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 01:06:54 +0200

hello,
I try to make a spoken daisy book with dtbmaker based on a *.rtf-file .
What I do:
I open dtbmaker, I select "create bookfile" in the file menu.
Then I fill in the fields with producer etc... , I select a voice and the corresponding file. Then I select which kind of daisyformat I want and I press "build daisybook".

Then , I receive a error that the path or the filename shouldn't contain spaces buth the full path of the rtf-file is:
/Users/William/Documents/tmp/geloofsschool/overzicht.rtf.

What's wrong?
thx alot!
William