[macvoiceover] downloading

  • From: V L Owens <ginnyo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 22:55:20 -0600

When I click on a download link, I see "list," "close," "minimize," etc. Is the Mac downloading at this point, or do I need to do something further? Thanks.

On Dec 15, 2007, at 10:32 PM, Greg Kearney wrote:

Yes you can download from a Mac put them on a removable disk such as a USB drive and then load them on a PC.

Greg
On Dec 15, 2007, at 9:25 PM, V L Owens wrote:

Hi. Can I download things on to a mac and move them to a pc via external hard drive? or does each computer type format a hard drive in it's own language? I know this is probably very obvious, but I don't know the answer. <smile> Peace.
On Dec 15, 2007, at 6:01 PM, VaShaun Jones wrote:

Has anyone tried out Fluid yet? This is one of the best pieces of software that I have used from the web for the web. In short it takes a web application and turns it into a desktop application, complete with menu bar and all that good stuff. Check it out at https://fluidapp.com and let me know how you like it.